Monday, July 26, 2010

Wut is a good blackhead remover?

wich brand is the best brand, and wich one should i get? like theres ones with the loops, and thers ones with like pointy things, think its called a lancet.Wut is a good blackhead remover?
The best blackhead remover is the steel variety that won't get all gross when you use it around water, and your bathroom/ believe me when I say that I've had a few of those.





So makes sure that:


1) It is stainless steel


2) Not flimsy


3) Wireloop works the bestWut is a good blackhead remover?
this one works well :)


http://neutrogena.com/ProductsDetails_17鈥?/a>





also wash ur face at least once every 7 hours and steam it once a week
this really works..an weirdd.


but just put duck tape on it an rub it on for a lil then ripp it off..it works for my friends an me
home remedie,


cinnamon powder+lemon
buy a sort of like ocean water my brother used it and it worked not joking

No comments:

Post a Comment