Monday, July 26, 2010

I need to find a good blackhead cleanser/scrub?

my nose is covered with blackheads and so...I'm looking for a great blackhead scrub that could speed up the process a little faster. here are some possobillities_





clean %26amp; clear blackhead clearing scrub


neutrogena blackhead illuminating scrubI need to find a good blackhead cleanser/scrub?
how bout biore's pore unclogging scrub. i love it!! its been half a week and my skin is clearing up so fast!! and thier garentee was for 2 weeks 2 b clear skined!! my face now feels very soft! JUS TAKE THE CHALLENGE! it erased half of my blackheads on my 4head. wen i saw it i was very skeptical. but wen i tried it, i was very amazed.





take ur test. c which 1 is best 4 u:


http://www.biore.com/usa/I need to find a good blackhead cleanser/scrub?
Both should help but here are a few at home remedies. This should help for blackheads. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
Apricot Scrub (great for all blemishes)





Neutrogena Wave (not a scrub but works to clean your pores)





Milk and ont tsp. of honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment