Monday, July 26, 2010

I have a giant blackhead in my ear and cant see it. how can i get rid of it?

ive had it for about 3 years now and it feels really big and its filled with ear wax and dirt and cant get it out.I have a giant blackhead in my ear and cant see it. how can i get rid of it?
A little TMI, lol-but I understand why you want to get rid of it! Have a friend (a very good friend) try to help you out, and if that doesn't work, you probably should see a medical professional. Messing with it yourself could cause an infection, and that would be all sorts of no good! Good luck!I have a giant blackhead in my ear and cant see it. how can i get rid of it?
WOW! I was gonna say have a friend pop it but maybe you should see a physician
Ughh...That's disgusting.WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment