Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do neutrogena blackhead products work?

I was just wondering cause I use to have huge acne now I just have blackhead and a little of whitehead and I was just wondering and wanted to know if neutrogena blackhead products are efficient? or will it cause harm? And if it is good what's the best product neutrogena product?Such as; the neutrogena blackhead eraser, neutrogena remover, ect. you tell me which one is the best one and which one has worked the best on you. Please tell me and thank youDo neutrogena blackhead products work?
Definitely did not work for me! I tried it for my blackheads and my pores never got any smaller or less clogged.


I have been using the Clinique 3-step acne treatment for about a week now and I pretty much saw an immediate difference! My pores already look smaller and clearer. Just after a week! A lot of people like Clinique products and recommend them. Here's the link:


http://www.clinique.com/product/CATEGORY鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment