Saturday, July 24, 2010

Good cheap foundation for blackhead prone skin?

i have fairly oily skin, the main concern for me is blackheads though. i'm looking for a lightweight liquid foundation that WON'T clog my pores, and that will cover blemiishes and make my skin look evened out. thanks.Good cheap foundation for blackhead prone skin?
Try Neutrogeena. I think it runs about $9, but it's worth it. It won't clog your pores and it covers well. I don't recommend their foundation with the salycilic acid in it though, because that one doesn't cover well. Stick to the noncomodogenic one and you'll be fine. Also, make sure to put some sort of tea tree oil product on you skin before you do the foundation, to help prevent breakouts. I suggest you wash your face, apply tea tree oil toner/moisturizer (products found at The Body Shop), and then apply foundation. Good luck!Good cheap foundation for blackhead prone skin?
I absolutely love a tinted moisturizer that is made by Benefit Cosmetics. It's called You Rebel. It works on almost any skin tone, is light and evens out complexion. Go to a Macy's or department store that sells Benefit, and have them try it on you. Ask for a sample...
Have you tried a mineral based foundation. It's so light and a poweder yet covers so well.
There is no such thing as ';good'; but ';cheap'; foundation!! Sorry! Clinique has very good foundations and powders. I wore cheaper foundations in my 20's such as revlon and nutrogena but after I discovered how great the coverage is w/ Clinique I am now hooked and they have several promotions from time to time where you spend a certain amount and recieve a lot of freebie goodies!
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is made from natural ingredients and gives your skin a lovely natural look.
I have oily skin too and i use a foundation made for oily skin. It was 拢1.99 and it is natural collection from Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment