Monday, July 26, 2010

Sensitive skin for Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser?

i am pale so a lot of things irritate my face, i was wondering if i could use this without it majorly irritating my face


i have plenty of blackheads and i think they would go away with something like that. they're sort of on the surface now and what about The Wave from Neutrogena? would that work better?Sensitive skin for Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser?
i have pale skin also and ive used the blackhead eraser and it really works it doesnt irritate my skin at all...but i think it also depends on ur skins texture or somethingSensitive skin for Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser?
WEll I have very sensitive skin and I know


sorta where your coming from


and Neutrogena's products usually make my skin puff


soo guess you can take that chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment