Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does Clearasil Blackhead Cleansing Scrub Work?

I just bought some Clearasil Blackhead Cleansing Scrub.


My pores aren't big, but somehow I manage to get a lot of blackheads. There kind of deep, and I can't squeeze them out. It doesn't work. They're also small blackheads. Do you think if I put hot (warm, really) water on my face for a few minutes and then used the Clearasil it would work?Does Clearasil Blackhead Cleansing Scrub Work?
Go to Makeupalley.com and check the reviews.Does Clearasil Blackhead Cleansing Scrub Work?
I have the same problem and I use nuetrigena black head scrub. It doesn't really work. So idk if that would work. sorry lol!
apricot scrub
it didnt work 4 me but it might 4 u i always use bore stripers they usually work if u leave them on long eoungh

No comments:

Post a Comment