Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does the blackhead clearing scrub from clean & clear work?

Ive used it a couple times and it hasn't been working very well..Im not 1000% sure that im doing it right either...I do what it says on the bottle...wash it 2-3 times a day, mix with water, massage onto face and then rinse...Is there anything else that im missing that can make it work better?Does the blackhead clearing scrub from clean %26amp; clear work?
After a while you'll


start to notice a big difference


in the size of your black heads,


they'll eventually be gone. You have to be


patient with skin nothing can happen over night.


The only way you can be sure that a product works


or doesn't is 3 weeks of using it. 3 friends and I have been using


it and it works great for us, but every ones skin reacts differently to


different products. Good luck!Does the blackhead clearing scrub from clean %26amp; clear work?
nah...all this Clean %26amp; Clear stuff %26amp; whteva other high street brands are producing 'spot clearing' products right nw never work..!


the only hope of getting rid of your blackheads would be for your local gp to prescribe you something stronger %26amp; more effective. i have mild acne %26amp; had to do tht %26amp; the stuff my gp gave me was great. book an appointment to go see them, it will be worth it - they are used to seeing people with spot problems all the time!





Hope i helped! [=
Nope it doesnt work at all. I get black heads all the time. I use these things that you put on your face..there kind of like these paper strip things like waxing strips but there not waxing strips and you pull it off and the blackhead comes out. I forget what they are called but I think 'Ponds'; makes them and im sure they make other brands but I would try those if I were you.








Hope this helps!!
like totally

No comments:

Post a Comment