Monday, July 26, 2010

How to sterilize blackhead remover ?

I bought blackhead %26amp; acne romover 2 days ago.


It is perfect stainless steel. (AISI 304/L)


However, I don't know how to sterilize it when it was used befor and after.


I just thought water will be fine.


But, my freind said that there is a possibility of secondary infection by bacteria when I use just water.


So, What kind of antiseptic solution should I use ?


Please answer my question.


Thank you very much.How to sterilize blackhead remover ?
Try hydrogen peroxide or a mouthwash like Dr. Katz's Therabreath(it costs about $10).If you dilute these products use only purified water...In the Dental office we sterilized our stainless steel instruments in an auto clave.We used cold sterilizaton too ordered from a dental catalog.Isopopyl Alcohol is good too.I took a course in sterilization but not sure what your blackhead and acne remover looks like.Hope this is helpful...How to sterilize blackhead remover ?
Soak in rubbing alcohol or boil in water or stream .
either alcohol or salt water
put some alchol on it but first run it under hot water or even boil it in a pot of water
I would soak it in alcohol for about 5 minutes then let it air dry..

No comments:

Post a Comment