Monday, July 26, 2010

What do you think of clean & clear blackhead eraser?

For me, it made my acne worse. And it also didn't cure my blackheads. I only used it for 2-3 days, but it had already broken my face out, so I stopped early. I'm not sure if my breakout was purely from the blackhead eraser, so should I try the product again? I want to know advice and reviews from people who have had good experiences and bad with this thing.What do you think of clean %26amp; clear blackhead eraser?
i was searching for reviews on this thing because i had the same problem you did..it made me break out. i used it once and broke out i didnt connect them together though. i used it again and i broke out..then i made the connection. What do you think of clean %26amp; clear blackhead eraser?
i just got mine a few days ago as well. so far nothing has changed. although right after i use it my skin feels refreshed because the eraser seems to get rid of all the dead skin cells on my face. which is a good thing for trying to get rid of blackheads. although i dont use it everyday.





i never got any breakouts from the eraser although my face doesnt really get pimples i just have a lot of annoying little blackheads
I used it worked right away it got rid of some of my black heads maybe your alergic

No comments:

Post a Comment