Monday, July 26, 2010

Neutrogena wave or clean and clear blackhead eraser?

asked this really early this morning so obviously no one answered. which is better more importantly for white heads and if possible the big red zits/pimples-but more needed for whiteheadsNeutrogena wave or clean and clear blackhead eraser?
This might not be the answer you're looking for because I'm not going to say to pick either one of those. What I will recommend though is Clean and Clear's three-step acne solution. I was in about the same situation as you - white heads and the occasional big red pimples. I tried using Proactiv for a while, but had no luck. I now use Clean and Clear's three-step solution and it works wonders. My face is really clearing up and I'm not getting pimples every couple of days like I used to. Not only that, but it really makes your face feel softer and smoother. It's fairly inexpensive, only about $20 depending where you go. You should at least give it a try.Neutrogena wave or clean and clear blackhead eraser?
you should get the neutrogena wave. TRUST ME!!! i have the wave and i love it, although it takes like a week to actually work...but it does a GREAT job in the end!!!!!!!!!!!


i hope you choose the best and it works!!!!!!!


Good Luck!!!
Neutrogena Wave!!
i like the wave, its basically the same thing though.
Well if you don't have black heads then don't get the blackhead eraser....
BOth!!!!
I'd say Neutrogena, but you don't need that for flawless skin, you need the right routine! :)


I'll give you the key to perfect skin! Ok, first of all, you should be cleansing your face 1-2 times a day. I do it first thing after a shower in the morning and right before I go to bed, (that's the most important!)





The steps are: Cleanse, tone, moisturize!


I use: Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub - it sloughs off the dead skin cells and it's gentle enough to use everyday.


Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner - it keeps your pores clean and gets out all the dirt and oil out from under the skin without the over drying effects of alcohol!


Eucerin Sensitive Skin Moisturizer - even if you have oily skin, it's a must to moisturize! I love this moisturizer, it's amazing.


I highly recommend these products!! Remember the steps!


Small changes = huge difference: Drink 8 glasses, (or 4 bottles) of water a day, changing your pillowcase often is a good way, and silk pillowcases are good for your skin, eating healthy, and make sure you don't use leave-in hair products. Hope this helped! (Sorry about the length, lol)
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment