Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does the Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser really work?

The Clean %26amp; Clear Blckhead Eraser is supposed to get rid of blackheads through vibrations and such. I mainly want to get rid of the blackheads from my chin and nose. So I am wondering, 1) would it work for my nose because of the size and shape of it and 2) does the thing even work??????????





Has anyone tried this thing?Does the Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Eraser really work?
well. I bought one last night... and it really does work...





I got rid of all the blackheads from my chin, and my nose and soo much less..





My entire face feels baby butt smooth. I'm just working on my nose now, and I absolutely love it.. I got it at Walgreens for $19 and $3.50 for a pack of refills. Does the Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Eraser really work?
Yes It works.


you won't see IMEDIATE results. It takes up to 2 uses a day for 2 weeks. I have black heads all over my nose well had. it was REALLY bad. but now they cleared up. You should et it i'v tried over 14 acne washes this one works very good. Report Abuse

well...i have it and i just got it like 3 days ago but i don't see any improvement. ive been using it everyday but nope nothing havens seen a change





BUT the wave is really good i had pimples on my forehead and they went away in 2 days :)
i really hope it does,


i'm getting one tonight but i have the wave from neutrogena and it kind of dried out my skin so hopefully this won't





anyways.. theres a $5 off coupon for it at cleanandclear.com
i wish i knew because i have the same problem!


however i have tried many clean and clear products and they didnt work.

No comments:

Post a Comment