Thursday, July 22, 2010

How do I tell the difference of a blackhead and a mole because I have them on my face?

Yea please look at my other question it will make more sense


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How do I tell the difference of a blackhead and a mole because I have them on my face?
umm eew. you can probably see your skin pores when you get up close and if there black, not clear, there blackheads. pretty nasty stuff, your gonna want to clear up your skin. drink lots of water and get some of those strips that help you clear blackheads. good luckHow do I tell the difference of a blackhead and a mole because I have them on my face?
See a dermatologist they will know





But a mole is permanent (I think) and a blackhead is a dirt filled pore (EWW)
Squeezzzee!!!
Moles dig holes.
plug and chug?%26gt;
  • cleansing products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment