Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blackhead removal from face! How do I do that?

I know this is gross, but I have a blackhead that I need to remove. I have tried steam, I have that little blackhead remover metal thing, but doesn't work. It just won't pop out. I need someone with experience. I don't want to have to go to the dermatologist if I don't have to. Best answer goes to whatever works! P.S. I am no teenager either, but I have never had this problem before. Thanks for your help.Blackhead removal from face! How do I do that?
GET A BOX OF POND'S CLEAR PORE STRIPS , BY THE SECOND OR THIRD TIME EVEN THE MOST STUBBORN COME OUT .Blackhead removal from face! How do I do that?
You can get it out if you steam your face for a really long time and pluck it out with the black head remover. If it still doesn't come out after that, apply a fuller's earth face pack (clay pack)and leave it on for 20 minutes. It sucks out all the dirt from within the skin and closes the pores. And if it still doesn't come out, then maybe you should just just leave it alone. You could get a scar from too much tampering and wide open pores from too much steaming. So please be careful. Take care!
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment