Saturday, July 24, 2010

I bought a blackhead remover but it does not seem to work..any help?

its my first time using it so i really don't know if i am using it correctly. i have like a million disgusting %26amp; annoying nose blackheads and only a couple of the gross blackheads on my nose came out,the rest are stil there.are there any techniques that you are suppost to do to extract them or anything?? thx!I bought a blackhead remover but it does not seem to work..any help?
Hi the one I bought in Body shop looked more like a spanner, useless. so I steamed my face and squeezed, yes you guessed it, it worked a treat.I bought a blackhead remover but it does not seem to work..any help?
use warm water to wash you face and do not use anything hard on it . the dap your face every evening with marykay blemish control toner. and all the black heads will go off.
This should help. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment