Thursday, July 22, 2010

What is with the rage of St Ives apricot scrub does it really remove blackhead?

I like it a lot and use the medicated version. My brother in law used to use Proactive but it's expensive, especially since he was using it for his face and back. I told him to give the scrub a try and he loves it. It's inexpensive and it's great for not only minimizing blackheads but also removes dead skin cells that block pores and just make your skin soft and look nice. I use it on my hands and feet when they get rough and scaly.


HTHWhat is with the rage of St Ives apricot scrub does it really remove blackhead?
If you have blackheads, most likely you have dry skin as well.





Here's are some good references:





Blackheads


http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/black鈥?/a>





Products that are effective to eliminate dry skin


http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/produ鈥?/a>What is with the rage of St Ives apricot scrub does it really remove blackhead?
well i use the stuff and must say the stuff works very very well! plus my last acne stuff smelled like AXE and like lawn mower put together lol and it smells wonderful and wakes me up n the morning and i have yet to get a pimple using the stuff
only if they are NOT deeply impacted. but it keeps the ones that are from becoming even more impacted and easier to extract. it works on all skin types, if you are sensitive they have a less coarse exfoliant formula and for acnegenic skin there is a medicated formula.
If you try it you will like it. You know I think it is the brand. About a year ago a friend gave me St. Ives brand lotion and I was in shock. It was really nice and the stuff is dirt cheap. I went out and bought it myself. And you know funny thing is I always thought about my friend Lisa who gave me the lotion how smart she was to buy this stuff and it really works. I wonder how she learned about it. That's the rage. A good product at a good price.
I'm 40 so I dont have any acne, but it does remove old dead skin cells and so my skin looks fresh, and radiant after using it. I love St Ives, because it's very cheap and works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment