Thursday, July 22, 2010

Why does it look like i have a little blackhead in each of my poors?

I wash 3 times a day but i still have those little teeny black heads i just wish you couldnt see my poors. My face looks ruff i hate itWhy does it look like i have a little blackhead in each of my poors?
meaby you do i have the same problem and i use cover upWhy does it look like i have a little blackhead in each of my poors?
Try a pore minimizing scrub. Try swtiching moisturing cream.
They are called pores, not poors.





Use a facial scrub, or a micro-scrub. I like neutrogena pore-refining cleansers. Use an astringent twice per day after washing (apply with cotton balls).





Also if your doctor will give you Retin A micro or a similar product, that will help a lot. See a dermatologist.
use noxema
try using st ives facial scrub-works great at getting really clean fresh skin.
You are looking too closely at yourself in the mirror.


No one but you can see your pores.


Don't sweat it.


If anybody comes close enough to see them other than yourself,


You better either kiss them or slap them.

No comments:

Post a Comment