Thursday, July 22, 2010

Blackhead Problems with a side of Cystic Zits?

I get really bad blackheads on my nose. I wash twice daily with Clearasil, exfoliate twice a week, moisturize twice a day, and use astringent when I have a bad break out. All of which was reccomended to me by an esthetician. So I was wondering if anyone knows what is causing these or what I can do to stop them or get rid of them.





I also have been getting cystic zits (the really big deep ones with no head) all along my jaw line, any help with either of these would be much appreciated..


Thank YouBlackhead Problems with a side of Cystic Zits?
I had blackheads all over my nose and chin for 15 years. Up until 2 years ago nothing worked except squeezing them. I started using a face scrub from Neutrogena (it was about 5.00 at target) once a day...every day. and poof...they were gone. you have to be careful though....if you overscrub you can overclean your pores and get holes...and that looks way worse then the black heads. I have only been able to find this scrub at target. I will look at the specifics (name, color, price) if you want.Blackhead Problems with a side of Cystic Zits?
Since it sounds as if you have acne (am i correct in assuming this?) and you seem to be doing the right thing with cleansing your skin and everything, if the blackheads and cystic zits aren't going away, you can try getting an acne facial. THey're different from other facials in that the way they perform it is different. I've heard they work quite well, and while the acne is being treated, you can get rid of the zits.





BTW you can tell if its acne if all of the pimples seem to be on your t-zone. (forehead, nose, middle of chin). thats where your facial skin is oiliest. If its not acne...thats different.
50 now as a kid lots gone finally


in the middle 20 all gone.


srroy you have to deal with this.
well i think you should go to da hospital and get dat cheecked i think u got cancer............ in puerto rico dat means bad luck
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
  • cleansing products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment