Saturday, July 24, 2010

Where can I find blackhead removers?

I want to steam my face and squeeze out the blackheads..


Can I buy a blackhead remover from somewhere liek Wal-Mart, or do I have to go to a specialty store?


How much would a blackhead remover cost?


ps. I live in Canada. Please include Canadian prices (:Where can I find blackhead removers?
OKay so Taya , I bought this really good black head remover. It's biore warming anti black head stuff. It works really good and it' 2 percent salycic acid-which is good. I bought this for around $12 at Wal-mart. No need to go to a specialty store. Check out Fortinos too fo'sho because it is sometimes MUCH cheaper than Wal-mart.


Black head cleansers are usually between $8-$14.


HAve funn shopping for beauty products, again:P


http://www.biore.ca/en/50.asp





EDIT


____________________





OH !! do you mean the blackhead extractors like these?


The circle things that help you squeeze them out?


Well I searched around and...


You can buy them at walmart,, probably near the same place as the tweezer and they cost between 9 and 20 dollars. OK:DWhere can I find blackhead removers?
wal-mart would be a good place to look. clean and clear makes a black head remover massager type thing. i think for you it might cost around $15-$28 (this is a guess, try going to walmart.com!)
They are about $3.50 USD... you can find them at drug stores... google blackhead remover, and you will find a lot
Try the pharmacy
wal-mart has the extractors. I'm not sure how much they cost but i am sure that i have seen them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment