Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blackhead thing caused a red mark?

i popped a blackhead on my face yesterday and jst morning when i woke up i pressed it again and somemore things came out and now my face has this red spot with like dried blood on it.. how do i get rid of it fast?Blackhead thing caused a red mark?
There might be a red mark because it wasn't ready to be popped. Be careful doing that because it can cause scars. I popped a couple that weren't ready last night and they bled a bite(not good), and now i have some red spots. Hopefully they don't scar. ';/





Hope i helped. (=Blackhead thing caused a red mark?
yeah that happened to me a week ago. and my red mark is still there. so your just going to have to wait it out like me.:[
oh man ive got those before.


its because you squeezed it too hard and the blood kind of raised to the top. think of like a bruise or a hickie.





i found the only way was time. use makeup to cover it up in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment