Friday, August 20, 2010

What the best blackhead cleanser to use?

or gel or pad or whatever





thanksWhat the best blackhead cleanser to use?
honestly, i have the clean and clear blackhead eraser, and it reaallly works, i used it for 3 days in the morning and night, and by the third day, my nose had NO blackheads...at all





but i didn't use it for a week, and my nose got a bit bumpy, not blackheads but not flawless, so i used it again, and it was perfect, so i highly recommend it!





and the website offers a coupon that you could use, my mom used it when it was on sale and got it for 7 dollars!What the best blackhead cleanser to use?
http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P0013%26amp;categoryId=C13230%26amp;shouldPaginate=true





I get blackheads too. I found that the only thing most blackhead cleanser are regular cleansers with little beads in them. THEY DON';T HELP!!!! Take a pot of water and bring it to a boil. Set it down and put your face in the steam. Put a towel over you and the pot to prevent the steam escaping. Them use this tool to work them out. After there out use a regular antibacterial cleanser.
Okay there's this store called LUSH. And my friend swears by it lol she says the blackhead thing there works really well..im not exactly sure what it is but it's made from all natural stuff and its really cool! The only thing is idk if they have one by you..oh just kidding i found the website:


http://www.lushusa.com/shop and just go under face stuff. :D hope that helps you!
I broke out like crazy this week and went to but three of the clean and clear morning burst and for blackheads and my face is so nice today. I'm going to go wash my face in a bit. Ily it. Make sure to buy a moisturizer cuz it really dries your face
clean and clear. i had a couple blackheads under my nose and they were gross.then i got clean and clear and it cleared up in about 3 day:)
I use:





http://www.neutrogena.com/econsumer/ntg/鈥?/a>
THIS! (:





http://www.drugstore.com/qxp189168_333181_sespider/clean_and_clear/blackhead_eraser.htm
im returning the favor but idk the answer ot this.im not very good with hair questions.
I think clean and clear has a blackhead eraser.


Make sure you exfoliate once a week, that will clean your pores!!
Neutrogena usually worked for me.
Clearasil
cetaphil
Proactive








go save your face you puberty filled teen
a fingernail
Use a mixture of Biore Pads and clean %26amp; clear. It's cheaper than Proactiv
PROACTIV OR CLEAN AND CLEAR NO JOKE!!!!!!





can be found at any store basically
try proactive
neutorgena black head scrub, I love it








(=
i use proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment