Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Heyy, I have this Big blackhead on my chin and it won't go away and some pimples on my cheek!!!?

Plus, i have some on my forehead it bugs me because i want to have pimple and blackhead free face !!!!!


PLz help!!!!Heyy, I have this Big blackhead on my chin and it won't go away and some pimples on my cheek!!!?
try using a scrub, i recommend st. Ives apricot scrub because after you use it, your face feels refreshedHeyy, I have this Big blackhead on my chin and it won't go away and some pimples on my cheek!!!?
ok well try to lightly squeeze it out (i am a dermatologist) and if it doesnt budge- DONT force it because it will scar.. and it sounds crazy but after you get all of the dirt and oil out by squeezing it then wash it with a gritty cleanser (exfoliating) and then after that, PUT TOOTHPASTE on it overnight- the next day it will be gone!





crazy, but it works...
well i know the one thing you do is do not pop it or you will get bacteria all over your face and more will come up. the best thing for you to do is to wash you face will soap and water 3 times a day that how i keep my face clean.
get an exfoliating (sp?) scrub.
Squeeze the blackheads out.. Get a facial cleanser for the whitheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment