Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blackhead all sore and blotchy?

I have a blackhead just above my lip that i just noticed yesterday. The same thing always happens whenever I get them there- they scar over, get horribly red and blotchy and are quite sore. Even if i could just 'pop' it- get the hard thing out, it would leave worse red scarring. Is there anything I can do, or do I have to wait it out? Any blackhead tips in general? Thanks a lot!Blackhead all sore and blotchy?
my dermatologist has me soak it with a cotton ball with hydrogen peroxide then put neosporin on it covered with a band-aid overnight. works wonders with both zits and blackheads. often they are nearly gone by morning.Blackhead all sore and blotchy?
u shouldnt use any medicans for any lip sore such as pimples cause it wouldnt work . but try to put a cold ice cub on it to make it little numb and sored down a bit. you can get yourself a oxgy lotion scream at the drug store and put little of ito n youre buttom of youre lip.
I agree with Rebecca. I am a Dermatologist and this is one of the best ways to deal with this problem. Stay away from blackhead removers. You can make the problem worse. If you cannot solve this problem at home go see a local Dermatologist for help.
yeah anytime you pick a blackhead it will leave a red spot or scar but it will go away dont worry. but putting a hot towel on your face will help a little.
I dont see how putting a petroleum based product (neosporin) over your blackhead can help, since it will just clogg your pores even more. I do see how it could help by killing the bacteria living on it. My advice to you is try using a hot compress, warm water, or a facial steamer to open up the pore and after it is not as sore, try using a blackhead remover, which applies even pressure amongst your skin, to pop out that pain. The reason that you keep on getting blackheads in the same spots, is because when they remain there for a long period of time, they enlarge your pore, and sometimes when you pop it, it can also make it just a tad bigger. The truth is you will probably always have a problem with that area, just make sure you keep it clean. Hope this Helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment