Friday, August 20, 2010

Blackhead elimating products?

So first off, i have combination skin, slightly oily in my t-zone and slighty dry everywhere else. I am acne prone, and i have TONS of blackheads on my nose. but they're so many products that say that they will elimate them! i just dont know which one- which one worked the best, and didnt make your break out, or over dry your skin? thanks!Blackhead elimating products?
clay masks work awesome..remember to use Toner and moisturizer after.





http://www.tapnet.biz


http://directworld.netBlackhead elimating products?
What I use is Dickinson's Witch Hazel cleanser %26amp; toner. I also use their bar soap. It is super gentle %26amp; non drying so your skin won't feel all tight %26amp; it has worked wonders on my blackheads. To moisturize, I use Dr. Palmer's Ultra Blend %26amp; Tone cream in normal to dry formula. It makes my skin feel baby soft %26amp; it eliminates scars %26amp; evens skin tone. I have to buy all of these products online since they've been discontinued in stores, but I spend about $40 total on ALL products.





You can find the Dickinson's products online at


www.witchhazel.com





You can find Dr. Palmer's products online at


www.texasbeautysupply.com





Hope this helps!!
Blackheads comes from dirt in the pores so the best way to avoid it all together is...wash your face often. If you are outside, playing, getting sweaty, wash the sweat and dirt off immediately. Wash in the morning and night too, use a toner and moisturize with a non-clogging lotion. Creams are better in the winter cuz they are more greasy for the extra dry times.


Hope this helps!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment