Monday, August 23, 2010

Blackhead Tape, Does it work? Best Brand?

I have some major disguting black heads on my nose, and I've considered strips. My mom and aunt keep saying that they dont work......they probably haven't even tried them. Do they work? If so whats the best brand?Blackhead Tape, Does it work? Best Brand?
I used the Biore strips, but they did not help at all. My skin is thick, and the blemishes I had were more embedded. I bought an implement for blemishes at the beauty supply store, which helped me. I also try to regularly use facial masks, toners and scrubs to help me with this problem, in addition to my facial wash and oil free moisturizer. I think Biore could work for some, but I didn't like the strips. They had a warming cleanser designed to treat blackheads, which worked better. About the implement...it is a tool that looks like a small metal rod with a small circle at the end. You carefully use it on clean skin to help press the blemishes out. They come with instructions on how to use them. I am sure you can find one at a beauty supply store. I think Tweezerman makes them also.Blackhead Tape, Does it work? Best Brand?
Go to jafra.com or e-bay- it is called Malibu Miracle Mask- this mask will suck the blackhead and whatever else out of your face!!! It is the best, put it on a clean face get in the shower and it will clean your open pores!!!! then when done splash with ice cold water to close pores-


you may have blackheads because you are not opening your pores cleaning them and then closing them, I have tried the strips and yes, they work, but you have to keep your face clean!!!
I love the boire (however you spell it) nose strips or somthing like that. they work ahh-mazingly good. Just go to your local drugstore/grocerystore/walmart/target and you'll find them.





good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment