Monday, August 23, 2010

Does anyone know an effective acne/blackhead product out there?

go with the bee royal acne stuff. it works best. it cleared me up fast.Does anyone know an effective acne/blackhead product out there?
yeah. the problem is most all of them use benzoyle peroxide and it don't work.





i found the bee royal acne package and it really works. it has many different acne fighting ingredients. it is a little pricey but you get what you pay for and it lasts like 7-8 months and your acne will be gone within 30 days. this stuff is awesome. i don't post links so look it up your self like on google or something.Does anyone know an effective acne/blackhead product out there?
I like Dermatologic AHA Revitalising Lotion 15 http://www.beautyisskindeep.com/320_derm鈥?/a>


for my body and Mene %26amp; Moy Oily Skin and Acne Gel http://www.beautyisskindeep.com/5_mene-a鈥?/a>


on my face under my moisturiser. Both of these were recommended to me by a dermatologist and worked very well for me. You might want to go see a derm too.
I recommend Jordan Essentials Face Line.





Gentle Cleanser


Spa Polish (to exfoliate)


Silt Clay Mask (1-2 times per week)


Daily Moisturizer w/Soy %26amp; Shea





Our products do NOT contain:


Mineral Oil


Isopropyl Alcohol


DEA





Most of my customers see results within a few days
Try using Acne-Free! u can use regular or severe. i use severe and it works better and faster than proActiv! u can get it from mostly any store! heres a link of how it lookz:





http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;q=Acne-Free%20Severe%26amp;um=1%26amp;ie=UTF-8%26amp;sa=N%26amp;tab=wi



No comments:

Post a Comment