Friday, August 20, 2010

What are some AFFORABLE acne,blackhead, and OILY skin face wash?

ok i have a LIL bit of acne like on the side of my face (but im starting puberty so that might be the cause of that) uumm i have blackheads like on my chin, and i have oily skin does anyone know a good affordable face wash or something that will help!!?????What are some AFFORABLE acne,blackhead, and OILY skin face wash?
Sometimes the best thing to do is try different products for yourself and see what works best for you because you're your own unique person.


I use Acne Free *I got it for $18, which isn't bad because Proactive is basically the same thing and it costs $45*


I used to wake up ALL the time with oily skin. Acne Free has helped me get rid of that and its dried up almost all of my blackheads. *I haven't been using it that long but I have seen some amazing results*


It's a three step system, and it's all balanced, and it won't irritate your skin. It even comes with lotion that makes your skin feel even better, and it doesn't make it oily!





Remember though, try things out. If they don't work, try something else till you find what's best for you.





Oh, and here's a tip - try not to touch your face a lot, because your fingers have a lot of oil on them that can cause your face to break out.





Hope this helps, and good luck!What are some AFFORABLE acne,blackhead, and OILY skin face wash?
anything with a gritty texture is good for blackheads. apricot scrub is low cost and always worked well for me. and it leaves your face feeling refreshed and not over dry. the plain nutragena face soap bar sucks all the oil out of your face. it always left me feeling too dry, but then my skin isn't really oily. i just get a lot of blackheads.
Actually You know wat me and my friends use thats right in the house? tootth paste !!! the stuff driest up the acnee and stops it from comin yeah it wont be gne over night but cant help to try it??? on me and all my friends face it really works!!!
Check out this site, http://applefree.acnefree.hop.clickbank.net/





All Natural Cure For Stopping Acne In 3 Days!!





Well worth a look
netrugena, have really good scrubs i like the deep clean invigorating scrub , clean and clears deep action scrub is also good
Pan Oxyl is probably the best I know of. It's moderately priced. The bar of soap costs about $7.00. The water based gel for your face will probably cost you approx. $12.00. It's well worth it.
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment