Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Brown mark on nose from where blackhead used to be?

i have one brown mark on me nose , from ages ago where i used to have a blackhead - I must have squeezed it or something. now its just like a brown pigmentation mark - when i streach the skin u cant see it. im 17 years old - will it go away by its self? and if i keep on washing my face and mosituring and stuff? xBrown mark on nose from where blackhead used to be?
it might be a scar. ask a dermatologist and they will prescribe you with a scar treatment medicine. i think it is probably a scar from the blackhead.Brown mark on nose from where blackhead used to be?
its probly a scar type thing ive had one just kepp doing you normal daily wash and it most likely will go away
I'm sure it will go away by itself. When you're 17, your skin renews itself more quickly or it heals quite fast. I know because I burnt my face when I was 20 and it took me less than a year to completely get rid of all signs of it. Most of them were on my nose because I scratched it pretty bad when removing my glasses after I got burnt. You can always buy a bacitracine-based ointment and see if it helps. It usually accelerates the healing process a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment