Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a solitary blackhead on the very end of my nose. What should I do with it?

I would do a microdermabrasion scrub....Mary Kay has a great set. I use it twice a week.I have a solitary blackhead on the very end of my nose. What should I do with it?
may be its a moleI have a solitary blackhead on the very end of my nose. What should I do with it?
Rub some tuna brine on and present your nose to the nearest cat. If that fails, howk it out and send it to your lowliest ex boyfriend.
put a plaster on it
love it and care for it and i am positive it is preggys


and you will soon have a very large family of them.
Don't do anything with it, leave it where it is. You need your nose for breathing, and smelling things, and for stopping you looking like Skeletor from that crap Sci Fi television show. Dunno what you're going to about tha blackhead, though.
Squeeze it...quickly.
You can try washing it with soapy water and then exfoliating.
If you have a blackhead get your thumb and your pointer finger and squeeze it until it comes out. It might hurt, but if you don't want you use a blackhead strip that is another way. You will always have to do this when it comes back because it always does.
sell it on ebay for a million pounds and then call me
don't squeez. just zap off from new garniea creame.
Eeeuuuwww.
Take it to the park?
Biore nose strips are amazing at getting my blackhead off of my nose! Try them...good luck beth
Nothing Poopsy.


You very lucky to have just one - most people have hundreds!
get a black felt tip pen,add some dots to your face,then join them all up and see what you come up with.
give it a name, take it down the pub and introduce it to all your mates!
oooh squeeze it out! Use a magnifying mirror!
Turn on the hot water, let your face sit above the steam. Now wash your hands with antibacterial soap. Gently squeeze the blackhead until the seedlike structure (hardened sebum) comes out. Be sure not to squeeze too hard or you could cause bruising.
If it's dry and not hurting when you touch I think you can squeeze it out and not get a break out.
Try applying some hot (well warm anyway) water to it to soften it and slowly try and take it out though if it starts to hurt or won't budge just leave it to go away on its own. Nature has its own way of taking care of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment