Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have really bad blackhead issue, anyway to get rid of it?

I have it around my nose area. they are REALLY bad. I have really oily skin. any product that can get rid of them?(fast and easy preferred obviously)I have really bad blackhead issue, anyway to get rid of it?
Those little peel strips work really well on blackheads. Try it on a non-obvious place first to make sure your skin isn't too sensitive. Basically what you do is put a hot washcloth over your nose for a while and then dry it and put on one of the strips. When it dries, you remove it and...viola!I have really bad blackhead issue, anyway to get rid of it?
Are you sure they're blackheads? I used to think I had a blackhead problem, but it turned out my pores were just larger than normal. Having larger pores also means that they get clogged easier, so I use biore pore strips and they work fairly well at minimizing my pores and unclogging them.
go to a dermotologist!!


ask one of your parents, and then go.





they have the best products for YOU that will work if you do it religiously.
try going to a medical store that has different varieties of medicine





then try searching what's for what





by reading the instructions in the medicine bottle





gud luck
me too. use a facial mask once every week or couple a weeks. most work for me, but this one is my favorite http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>
Neutrogena Rejuvenator!
Clean with rubbing Alcohol .
put a little white toothpaste on it over night!! Just a little and make sure it is white.
tooth paste? maybe i will try that

No comments:

Post a Comment