Friday, August 20, 2010

Has anyone tried the Clean and Clear Blackhead eraser?

Please tell me what you think of it





Does it work?





Would you recomend another product?





Anything like that..


Give me your reviews!!!Has anyone tried the Clean and Clear Blackhead eraser?
Hi Jack Sally,





The Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser didn't erase all of my blackheads, but I did notice some difference in the reduction of blackheads after use. The applicator and pads are good for exfoliation so my skin immediately felt softer and cleaner after using this product- almost like a deep cleansing spa facial.





A few hours after I used the Blackhead Eraser, my skin felt a little dry. The active ingredient in the Blackhead Eraser is salicylic acid. So if you're prone to dry skin, I would invest in an oil-free moisturizer.





-AlexHas anyone tried the Clean and Clear Blackhead eraser?
It didn't really get rid of blackheads, but it made your face feel REALLY clean. I liked it though, but I've been using Noxema Blackhead Cleanser. It works pretty good
I have one, it makes my skin feel very smooth after I use it. It worked for me but my skin isn't that bad.
idk if it works but if not try a facial.

No comments:

Post a Comment