Friday, August 20, 2010

Have you ever got naked apart from a yellow mac and a black hat and shouted ';look I'm an infected blackhead';?

wow that sounds kind of weird and crazy...


never have


never want to


and never will


i value my dignityHave you ever got naked apart from a yellow mac and a black hat and shouted ';look I'm an infected blackhead';?
Ken Dodd painted his naked body green and knocked on a neighbours door and she said, ';Oh good, the Fairy Liquid's arrived.';Have you ever got naked apart from a yellow mac and a black hat and shouted ';look I'm an infected blackhead';?
no... and no..... and h e l l o NO
Your questions make me hot.
Err.....................No.
Never tried that - but it could be funny.
have you
whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhattttttttttttt
no
no

No comments:

Post a Comment