Friday, August 20, 2010

Does the clean and clear blackhead eraser work?

or does the wave work?Does the clean and clear blackhead eraser work?
I have the Wave and it works for cleaning the face and keeping blackheads from coming, but doesn't get rid of them. I think I'm going to buy the pads for the eraser (they're the same size as the Wave pads) and try them on the Wave lol. Save me some money. =]Does the clean and clear blackhead eraser work?
it took the skin right off my nose.... Report Abuse

I have yet to try this new Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Eraser - I'm researching it right now. However, I do have the Neutrogena Wave and have been using it for a few months now, and I must say that it has helped me clear up my acne immensely (along with a Mint Julep mask cream I put on at night).





If you use it once daily, you will see a difference within one week. I don't really know if the Wave helps with blackheads as I've been simply focusing on my acne at the moment.





If you decide on the Wave, go to their website and you can get a $2 off coupon. I hope this helps you! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment