Monday, August 23, 2010

I have a stiff bump on my chin, its not 2 big,it doesn't look like a zit b/c it has no blackhead wut is it?

I was just wondering what it could be?


its a stiff bump kinda hurts when you touch it. feels like a ingrown hairI have a stiff bump on my chin, its not 2 big,it doesn't look like a zit b/c it has no blackhead wut is it?
It could be a deep zit, like a cyst. If it keeps swelling and you can eventually force pus from it, drain, watch it go done, the there will prolly be a harder ';plug'; that will have to come out before it fully goes away.I have a stiff bump on my chin, its not 2 big,it doesn't look like a zit b/c it has no blackhead wut is it?
it is probably a pimple. a white head starting to come up.
lol....its not a zit, its a pimple

No comments:

Post a Comment