Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have a huge blackhead on my nose?

its been there for a while but its getting more inflamed now. what should i do? i need to get the dirt out and minimie the pore. io tried using those white things you put on your nose and then rip off but it didnt do anything...





any ideas of things i can use at home?I have a huge blackhead on my nose?
steam it for a while (or just take a long shower) then lightly squeeze it right after until all ';contents'; of blackhead are removed. Immediately wash after. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do :)I have a huge blackhead on my nose?
An ideal mask that extracts dirt and oil from clogged pores can be made by using orange peel and yogurt.It also opens up the clogged pores that cause acne and blackheads. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment