Monday, August 23, 2010

Is it true that blackhead removers (esp those with beads in them) should not be used everyday?

lots of ppl tell me that by using it everyday, my skin would get saggy when i'm older. so izzit alright to use it everyday? -eg. morning and night??Is it true that blackhead removers (esp those with beads in them) should not be used everyday?
the saggy skin claim is totally false...however, you *can* cause your skin to become very *red and irritated* by over-using the product.





if i were you, i'd start out with using it once a day, and see how that goes....if your skin starts to become irritated, i'd switch to every other day.Is it true that blackhead removers (esp those with beads in them) should not be used everyday?
i have really bad blackheads and i use my exfoliator daily. You might opt to use your exfoliator just at night because your pores get to breathe and minimize with less dirt in them rather than in the morning where you would usually apply makeup and just block them up anyway. Regardless if your using your products properly you shouldnt have any problem just make sure you moisturise with an oil free light moisturiser





good luck :)
Your skin is not going to get saggy because of blackhead remover.


If anything it would tighten it up. As long as you don't get any reactions-too much redness, your face swells up, itching-


things like that, don't worry about it.





I remember when I was growing up everyone said never use soap on your face because you will look really old really early. I've used soap all my life and people think I'm half my age!


SarahJane


P.S. The worst possible thing you can do to your skin is get too much sun. Trust me on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment