Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you enjoy using blackhead strips?

There is a weird satisfaction when you see the blackheads on them,maybe i'm just weird !Do you enjoy using blackhead strips?
lol yes! i get the same feeling


youre not wierd at all


its like ';yes finally look at them here instead of on my face';Do you enjoy using blackhead strips?
Er, does anyone actually enjoy using skin products?
I've pretty much become an expert at using them, I use it once at week or every two and I have the same satisfaction when I see the things as well. It's good to see the crap that I've just removed from myself.
i dont like taking them off because it kindof hurts but im happy when the black heads are gone
Absolutely! I cant wait to take them off to see my results. I use them at least once a week! : )
hahaha ouch! i think it hurts. but i guess i enjoy them because in the end, the blackheads are gone. but sometimes it feels really smooth. but i'm not sure if i get a sensation like you. maybe just a tingling one or a burning one, depending on how long it was on my nose. hahaha.
I do. I feel very satisfied to know those suckers are gone for good and I have a clear face.





Your not weird, you are simply a normal person who loves hygiene! You Go Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment