Friday, August 20, 2010

I need a blackhead/clogged pore removal method that actually WORKS?

Please only answer if you have this problem.





In other words, what methods of extraction have worked for YOU?!I need a blackhead/clogged pore removal method that actually WORKS?
http://www.spaindex.com/HomeSpa/PoreStrips.htm





this worked for me, especially on my noseI need a blackhead/clogged pore removal method that actually WORKS?
I've tried several products both high end and inexpensive over the last 20 year and I can truely say that Proactive has been the best product I've ever seen and is reasonable price, ez to obtain however like everything else you've got to continue daily use and have a daily regimine for prevention.





By the way my brothers, sister and my teenagers swear by it.
clinique acne solutions





its a green bottle





i put it on like.....maybe 3 times a day and it gets rid of them fast. also try that new thing that's out, like from clean %26amp; clear or whatever. the maching that like gets rid of them. idk if it works tho, try it if you want. i'd go with clinique or olay products, those are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment