Monday, August 23, 2010

Blackhead covering makeup question?

Just wondering if any of you guys can recomment the best makeup for covering up blackheads? I already wash my face 2 a day with Clinique and exfoliate once a week, my skin is clear other than the blackheads. Thanks :)Blackhead covering makeup question?
OH! Try covergirl tru blend concealor! It's the BEST!


And if that doesn't work out:


-covergirl undereye concealor


-dermablendBlackhead covering makeup question?
Clearasil has a wand that is colored. If not available in your area,look for one that is. Cover Girl also may have one. Get on a great skin care program, as the Mary kay formula #3 %26amp; ance treatment gel.
I dont think you cant really cover-up blackheads very well. They just need to be removed. If you dont wanna do it yourself, go to a salon so they can remove it. I'm sure your skin routine is good, but the blackheads need to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment