Friday, August 20, 2010

I have the Neutrogena Blackhead Elimination scrub which I have up in my cupboard for nearly 1 year...?

Is it still usable? and also is that a good scrub for blackheads? How do I wear makeup on Asian eyes?I have the Neutrogena Blackhead Elimination scrub which I have up in my cupboard for nearly 1 year...?
Ive always been told if you havent used it in the last year toss it. I had problems with big pores and black heads until here recently and I started using the Dove skin Vitalizer. I actually add a little St Ives black head control scrub and wash my face and it has NEVER looked better!I have the Neutrogena Blackhead Elimination scrub which I have up in my cupboard for nearly 1 year...?
It's still usable. According to the first website listed below, products with salicylic acid (which your product does have) last ';longer [than six months]';, though they don't specify how long. The second link says that it'll last 36 months. It also depends how it was stored; cool, dry, dark places allow products to keep longer than warm, moist, sun-exposed places.


Based on that, your scrub is probably still good. The other reason it's still good is that it contains ';Gentle exfoliating beads sweep away dead skin cells'; (see 3rd link); those don't expire and are still good.
you'll have to try it. it might still be good. see if any of the facewash is seperated and if it is then stir it around or shake it.





and about your eyes. dont put heavy eyeliner on. it will only make your eyes look smaller! try wearing fake eyelashes or put on mascara on your top and bottom lashes. you can also put white eyeliner on the bottom of your eyes to make the white part of your eyes look bigger and pop!
I wouldn't use that scrub. I used the daily scrub from that line a couple years ago and it turned my blackheads into cysts- which are pretty much impossible to get rid of without going to a dermatologist!
it should be fine





the only way to find out is to try it =) some products on some ppl and not on others =) so try it out hehe





um... i am asian =) makeup on the eys can be a bit tricky, but line eyer and a lot of eye shadow is a definitely must =) makes eyes bigger hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment