Monday, August 23, 2010

I Have One Blackhead In My Ear And I Was Wondering How I Could Get Rid Of It.?

Pop it.I Have One Blackhead In My Ear And I Was Wondering How I Could Get Rid Of It.?
You need a blackhead tool!


---%26gt;http://blogs.smarter.com/beauty/2008/03/鈥?/a>





Don't listen to the article for your ear, warming it is good for your FACE!


But, just with normal skin, have someone take the tool and pop it. It might hurt, but only for 20 seconds or so, not even. Then just rub the now gone black head with alcohol.


I just had to have my mom pop one in my ear for me like, last week, icky %26gt;.%26lt;


but it works ! so do it! (you can get that tool at like, cvs, drugstores, wal*mart, ect.)I Have One Blackhead In My Ear And I Was Wondering How I Could Get Rid Of It.?
It is probably a keloid, if you have an ear piercing get it cleaned
well, you can't get rid of it in like a week, even a month. you have to wash it with soap each day 2 times. take showers each day and scrub it. don't pop it, it will hurt and come back as a scar (happened to me) so like i said, scrub it.
see the doctors, it might be dangerous to just pop it or somthing

No comments:

Post a Comment