Friday, August 20, 2010

Does the CLEAN & CLEAR Advantage Blackhead Eraser work?

I don't know how effective is Clean and Clear advantage blackhead eraser as I haven't used it. I use Zenmed's AHA/BHA complex and it works amazingly well for clearing blackheads, whiteheads and increases collagen production.





It contains purified water, glycolic acid and BHA combine to make a gentle exfoliant that can be used twice a day to remove blackheads, whiteheads to give a clear complexion and smooth skin without any scarring on the skin.





Try this product, if you don't get a satisfying answer regarding how good is clean and clear blackhead eraser. Does the CLEAN %26amp; CLEAR Advantage Blackhead Eraser work?
i heard it works for some, but some dont


you just have to try it


i was going to try it, but i dont have much blackheads anymore, i have pimples


so i use clearasil


but if you dont get the eraser, i think you should get a scrub with blackhead controller on it


it should work


Does the CLEAN %26amp; CLEAR Advantage Blackhead Eraser work?
I don't know but the neutrogena blackhead scrub works for me!
nah.


for me it didn't work at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment