Monday, August 23, 2010

Please give me some NATURAL blackhead solutions ?

I dont hav a lot..i only hav one once every two months.


i dont want to use any product to finish them.


can sum1 plz tell me something natural i can do to get rid of blackheads.


should i apply lemon..i heard it finishes the blackheads.


right now i hav one on one side of my cheek...what should i apply on it.


i hav oily skin.and i use neutrogena cleasing liquid


thankyouPlease give me some NATURAL blackhead solutions ?
Boil a pot of water and a a couple drops of Lavender Essential Oil take it off the stove and put it on a flat surrface of some sort then hold your head at least 12 inches over it with a towel draped over you head. Stay there for 5 minutes and do this once a week! It really helps! I've done it...if you can't find Lavender Essential Oil try Bath and Body works!





Hope this helps!





Answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlAiIipqMhWRR8kfPOq62cvsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090808105839AA1SDe1

No comments:

Post a Comment