Monday, November 21, 2011

Which to use: blackhead eraser (clean and clear) vs. the wave (neutrogena)?

I need some help! I'm not sure whether to buy the Blackhead Eraser by Clean n Clear or the Wave from neutrogena. I have blackheads, but i also sometimes break out...so i know you are going to say Blackhead Eraser but does it only work for blackheads?? Because i need to know whether to use Blackhead eraser by itself, blackhead eraser with another product, or the wave by itself. THANKS :DWhich to use: blackhead eraser (clean and clear) vs. the wave (neutrogena)?
I actually bought the Wave, and I didn't like it - I was breaking out more than before I started using it. However...then I saw the ad for the blackhead remover, and I thought that the pads were exactly the same thing, except...different formula. They were. The clean and clear pads fit right on my neutrogena wave, and I didn't have to buy the actual blackhead eraser product...





So basically, just buy either the eraser or the wave, and then just buy the pads for both, if you'd like to see which one you like better.Which to use: blackhead eraser (clean and clear) vs. the wave (neutrogena)?
BLACKHEAD ERASER


the neutrogena wave dries out your skin SO much


my friend has it


and she said when she washed her face like two weeks after she started using it


she could see all the dead skin on her hands..


but yeah


blackhead eraser :)


i use it


and it works


ALSO


if you get OXY and dab the pad on your blackheads it makes them go away


its burns! i warn you.


but works
blackhead eraser is so much better, i always get allergic to neutrogena which leaves me looking worse than when i started





blackhead eraser and a decent perfume free cleanser works for me, its not just blackheads and it reduces breakouts severity when you use it regularly and helps sooth them
the wave absolutly suckss haha.


i have it and all it does is makes ur face


smooth. i got the blackhead eraser and


it workkss reallyy well! :]
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment