Monday, November 21, 2011

Deep blackhead removal?

I have tried a lot things (oatmeal, honey, scotch tape, duct tape, clean and clear blackhead eraser etc.) I really want to get rid of all of it fast! I have deep ones on my nose, on the corner of my nose, between my eyes, my chin, and under my eyes parallel with my nose. (basically the T-zone) I also have sensitive skin so does anybody have any ideas how to get rid of them?? I can't really buy anything right now either so home remedies please. Thanks!Deep blackhead removal?
You can try snail creams. They are perfect for acne and blackhead problems. If I were you I'd ordered a free sample to test if it works in your skin. Use a facial tonic after a wash facial cleanser every night, your pores will be closed faster than you think. With closed pores you can say goodbye to your blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment