Monday, November 21, 2011

Tried to get rid of a blackhead on my boyfriend's cheek and a hard red lump/ bump appeared after squeezing...?

Can someone tell me what this lump is? It formed right after trying to get this blackhead out (which is still there btw). Did the squeezing cause a cyst? Is it serious? He said it stings... has this happened to anyone before? Can someone give me some more info on what may have happened?Tried to get rid of a blackhead on my boyfriend's cheek and a hard red lump/ bump appeared after squeezing...?
That happens to me sometimes. Its just swelling from causing trauma to the skin. It should go down in about an hour or two, if its not gone by tonight, then I would worry a little more about it.Tried to get rid of a blackhead on my boyfriend's cheek and a hard red lump/ bump appeared after squeezing...?
I would say that it probably is the blackhead still being there. Ask him if he can remove it himself. The blackhead may just be inflamed and it may need to come out ASAP. See if he can and if he can't then try to use tweezers to squeeze the area so that it pops. If it does pop and if it does not heal and if he says it still hurts then go to a doctor. But I would highly recommend getting the blackhead out of his skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment