Monday, November 21, 2011

Do the biore blackhead strips hurt?

I'm thinking of using them, and wondering if they're painful? Or just a little, or what? And approximately how much do they cost? Thanks! :)Do the biore blackhead strips hurt?
I think they run about $6-9 depending where you go (online, cvs, grocery stores) for a box of 12.





They don't hurt much. It feels like taking off a band aid. I actually use elmer's glue. I put a thin layer on my nose, wait for it to dry and I peel it off. It more stuff than the strips. I like the peeling part, I find it fun. And for the price, and the large amount, a bottle of the glue lasts me a year.


Try to use it twice a week, with 3 days intervals. :)Do the biore blackhead strips hurt?
no,they don't. :)
they hurt a little tiny bit at first but then its all fine after.they cost about 11.00 or so .It depends.
I used on once. They don't hurt at all
they don't really hurt much, about like pulling off a band-aid. I've never had much luck with them though. I use clean and clear blackhead clearing scrub and that seems to work the best for me. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment