Monday, November 21, 2011

I have a blackhead issue, need help?

Ok, I have lots of blackheads. I know they are kinda gross, but whatever. I have them on my upper lip, and on my nose mostly. And I have ones in other places (On my facee!) that I can't get out.


Help? It's really annoying!


And I already use Clearasil Advantage for my pimples which are already under control.


Thanxx! :DI have a blackhead issue, need help?
Ugh I hate blackheads too! What works for me is, I steam my face with a home face spa for 30 minutes. Then immediatly after that I use a scrub and pay a lot of attention to the infected blackhead areas. This helps a lot, and if it doesnt get most of your blackheads out; try doing it for a few days. Also, after you steam your face I find taking two q-tips and gently squeezing the blackheads on your nose helps too. If it works, you will see a substance come out of your pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment