Monday, November 21, 2011

Boire Blackhead strips aren't working for me?

I have lots of blackheads on my nose %26amp; I bought the strips hoping they'd remove them, but when i take it off nothings come out onto the strip? I don't know what I'm doing wrong? If anyone has any advice on what I could use to get rid of blackheads whether its homemade recipies or cheap products from the drug store that would be great! :)Boire Blackhead strips aren't working for me?
i have them too and they weren't working for me either, but it turned out i wasn't making my nose wet enough so they weren't sticking. throw water on your nose so it's dripping off then put the strip on really fast. it works.Boire Blackhead strips aren't working for me?
Try using a scrub for where ever you had blackheads. You really have to rip off the strip though, but I've tried those too and they weren't the best. Clean %26amp; Clear has a new ';blackhead eraser'; cleanser, it looks really cool, maybe you should look into it!
you have to really get your nose wet


leave them on for 20 minutes (5 min more then they reccommend i think)


and them rip them off


it won't rip off all your blackheads at once but if you look really closey you'll see little things it ripped out.
Go set a facial. They are nice and relaxing and help clear your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment