Monday, November 21, 2011

How do i treat blackhead? iv tried clean and clear but as soon as i stop they return?

Cleanse the face thoroughly with a good cleanser meant for oily skin. Preferrably use a salicylic acid cleanser.





Apply an astringent like witch hazel. It helps reduce oiliness. If its a bit harsh mix a bit of rose water in it.





Apply a good quality medicated cream or gel containing resorcinol, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. This helps is soaking the oil and helps in peeling away the blackheads. You can get creams or gels of Benzoyl Peroxide treating blackheads If benzoyl peroxide leaves your skin dry, apply an oil-free moisturizer after 10 mins of applying benzoyl peroxide.





Effective Tips to get rid of blackheads





鈥xfoliate the blackhead prone area 3-4 times a week using facial exfoliators and scrubs.





鈥se creams containing AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Fruit acids) like glyco-creams that will clear away any dead skin cells and ';expose'; the blackhead. Use the AHA's every 3 days or so.





鈥void washing the face with soaps more than twice a day. Instead wash your face often with plain water splashes.





鈥ften use a mask with a clay base.





If blackheads look ready to pop out, you could try removing them gently by using a blackhead extractor. Also, Pore cleanser strips (blackhead extractor) for removal of blackheads are highly recommended for the treatment/removal of blackheads. Using them once per week will leave your pores cleaner and smaller.





Steam your face to soften both the skin and the material blocking the pores.





=)How do i treat blackhead? iv tried clean and clear but as soon as i stop they return?
You likely need something to loosen up the pores.





A dermatologist would likely prescribe Retin-A (retinoic acid) for it. An over-the-counter less-strong version of purified Vitamin A is retinol (not ';pro retinol,'; but retinol). Look for products with that. Neutrogena makes an deep-wrinkle serum with retinol that seems to keep pores unclogged ($15, about). Can be used in conjunction with a benzoyl peroxide gel ($2 generic), which would attack the bacteria.





Still won't be as effective as seeing a dermatologist, however.How do i treat blackhead? iv tried clean and clear but as soon as i stop they return?
black heads are dirt and oils trapped in the pores. I like to first clean my face, then I exfoliate with a scrub, then steam my face over a pot of boiling water (with a towel over my head). Then I normally put on a peeling mask afterwards. This helps draw out the trapped oils when the mask dries and tightens.





I do this about twice a week. Besides that I clean my face 3 times a day, and I carry a little booklet of oil absorbing sheets with me to use throughout the day, to keep the unwanted oil off.
I have used Proactive, and I've never seen anything work better because I used to have an acne problem, too. It may not work for everyone, but most of the people I know who used it have had great luck!
You really should never touch your face, also you should try to wash your face at least 2x a day.
ProActiv works but I wouldn't use it forever as for some it seems to lose affect. I use it for two weeks when I need to twice a day then I go back to using things that are non-comgenic (sp). Mary Kay cleanser twice a day works for me and some of the Oil of Olay cleansers, then followed with a light astringent, but I've have bad luck with Clean and Clear and Nutrigena.
Try the Clean %26amp; Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent. It dissolves plastic bags and gets rid of blackheads over night.
you have to use it consistantly even when you dont have acne wash will help keep it away
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment